Overview / What’s Included - Our Lift Selection
General Hydraulic Solutions manufactures a large array of hydraulic platform lifts and platform lift packages for boats 36 feet and larger.
All of our current model lifts are built using our original, proven designs and advanced technology. Years of experience and utilizing skilled craftsmen have allowed us to become very efficient and successful at adapting our technology to fit most of the various and complex transoms of today’s boat market without a drastic increase in price to the consumer.
Regardless of boat manufacturer, General Hydraulic Solutions can build the right lift for the purpose you are looking for, including:
- Hydraulic Lifts
- Hydraulic Swim Platforms
- Hydraulic Tender Lifts
- Hydraulic Dingy/ Dinghy Lifts
- Swim Platform Lifts
- Tender Lifts
- Dinghy Lifts
Please check our Current Model List for our growing list of specific boat manufacturers and boat models we have mounted platform lifts to over the years.
Every General Hydraulic Solutions platform lift comes with all the extras for ease of use, flexible fun and proven durability. In fact, GHS uses only the highest quality 316L stainless steel and Naval 464 brass in our construction.
Each GHS platform lift includes:
- Complete mechanical lift assembly
- Adapter bracket assembly (if needed)
- Bulkhead fittings
- Hydraulic pump assembly with anti-float (as needed) backup alarms, backup hand pump, (12v or 24v)
- All required interior hoses (non-conductive)
- All required exterior hoses (passivated 316L stainless steel)
- All required installation fasteners, fittings, and backup washers
- Detailed Owner’s Manual
- Hard-wired handheld control with required harness
- Rocker switch with switch panel and required harness
- One gallon of hydraulic oil
- 6061 anodized aluminum chock rail kit
- 6061 anodized aluminum adjustable chock kit with antimarking plastic chock pads
- “D” ring tie down (as required)
- Ratchet straps (as required)
- Radio remote receiver
- Radio remote transmitter